My heart goes out to those who are suffering with the Coronavirus and those who are suffering from anxiety and fear about the pandemic. I promise you that I’ll do my best to help you successfully move through this crisis with less stress and greater health.
We Are Open
Our chiropractic office is open during this health crisis. Chiropractors are primary health care providers who are able to provide their services to their patients.
Here are the health care precautions we’re taking to limit your exposure:
- We’re washing our hands with soap and water after each treatment for 20 seconds.
- We’re wiping the treatment tables after each treatment.
- We’ve suspended having patients sign in, so that they’re not using the same pen
- We’re wiping surfaces that people may touch throughout the day (ex: water pitcher, door handle, etc.).
- If you request, we’ll treat patients with latex gloves and masks.
- We’ve removed the magazines to prevent unnecessary shared touching.
- We’ve removed some reception room chairs to create more distance between people.
Important Guidelines for Patients
- Please do not enter if you have a cough, sore throat, fever, runny nose, loss of smell or taste, or if you’ve been in contact with someone who has contracted the coronavirus.If you have to cough or sneeze, please do it into a cloth or into your elbow.
- Please do your best to maximize the distance between other people.
- Please avoid unnecessary contact, like shaking hands.
Schedule Your Visit
Whether you’re a new patient to our office, or an established patient, please click here to schedule your appointment.
By working together as a community, I have no doubt that we’ll be able to return to good health and enjoy more stable times.