My heart goes out to those who are suffering with the corona virus and those who are suffering from anxiety and fear about the pandemic. I promise you that I’ll do my best to help you successfully move through this crisis with less stress and greater health.
We Are Open
Our chiropractic office is open during this health crisis. Chiropractors are primary health care providers who are able to provide their services to their patients.
Here are the health care precautions we’re taking to limit your exposure:
- I’m washing my hands with soap and water after each treatment for 20 seconds
- We’re wiping the treatment tables after each treatment
- We’ve suspended having patients sign in, so that they’re not using the same pen
- We’re wiping surfaces that people may touch throughout the day (ex: water pitcher, door handle, etc.)
- I’m treating patients with latex gloves if they request
- We’ve removed the magazines to prevent unnecessary shared touching
- We’ve removed some reception room chairs to create more distance between people
Schedule Your Visit
Whether you’re a new patient to our office, or an established patient, please click here to schedule your appointment.
By working together as a community, I have no doubt that we’ll be able to return to good health and enjoy more stable times.